See more >
Each second week-end of the month, take place The Kuritee. A monthly cultural festival . The program for the festival includes:
Concerts and performances of folk dances from the Chiquitania region
Visits to the archeological site of Santa Cruz la Vieja
Displays of work of local artisans
Culinary demonstrations and local gastronomic delicacies to purchase
The Villa Chiquitana hotel is ideally located for you to enjoy this magnificent event. We have a special offer as follows:
- Arrive at the hotel on the Friday; meal and private visit to the museum.
- Saturday: morning and afternoon free — enjoy the hotel’s swimming pool, visit the village or the hot springs of Aquas Caliente. In the late afternoon, listen to a recital by young violinists. In the evening, enjoy a concert by the municipal orchestra, ‘San José Patriarchs’, and a see a display of local folk dances.
- Sunday morning: church service; a guided tour of the archeological site of Santa Cruz la Vieja, followed by demonstrations of their work by local artisans and the cooking of typical dishes of the region held in the main square of San José.
- 2 nights in a double room (twin beds or double according to availability) with breakfast
- 1 diner forp 2 persons with main course and desert (Drinks are not included)
Do not include : drinks, frigo/bar, museum ticket, tips and personal waste.